How to Join
Our next meeting will be 2/22/2020 If you are interested in joining as a guest, please complete the membership application below and email to for a meeting invitation.
To apply for membership, an individual must download and complete
the attached form. Bring the completed form with you to one of our
Monthly Meetings. Members MUST attend 2 Meetings.
We hold our meetings on the 4th Monday of every month at Carey Hilliards,11111 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419. Join us for supper from 6:00-7:00. General meetings begin at 7:00.
Annual Dues are $25.00 per person or $40.00 for a family.
- Discovering new ways to have fun with your dogs
- Enjoy dog related programs at meetings
- Access to training opportunities
- Yearly member participation awards
- Opportunities to be involved with club activities - shows,
matches, community events
- Connections with club members who share similar interests and
expertise in breeding, conformation (showing), rescues,
training, and breed specialties
- Enjoying opportunities to share ideas about your dog's health, nutrition, behavior, and well-being
- Enjoying our annual holiday dinner
Please fill out the application below and return it to
or U.S. Postal mail to
The Savannah Kennel Club
P.O.Box 15394 Savannah Georgia 31416
SKC Membership Application
SKC Code Of Ethics