How to Join
To apply for membership, an individual must download and complete
the attached form. Bring the completed form with you to one of our
Monthly Meetings. Members MUST attend 2 Meetings.
We hold our meetings on the last Monday of every month at Carey Hilliards,11111 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419. Join us for supper from 6:00-7:00. General meetings begin at 7:00.
Annual Dues are $15.00 per person or $20.00 for a family.
- Discovering new ways to have fun with your dogs
- Enjoy dog related programs at meetings
- Access to training opportunities
- Yearly member participation awards
- Opportunities to be involved with club activities - shows,
matches, community events
- Connections with club members who share similar interests and
expertise in breeding, conformation (showing), rescues,
training, and breed specialties
- Enjoying opportunities to share ideas about your dog's health, nutrition, behavior, and well-being
- Enjoying our annual holiday dinner